Monday, January 3, 2011

Why Not

With only 24 hours left before I set out on my adventure I'm trying to enjoy the last comforts of home. I just enjoyed a very simple breakfast that I'm sure I wont be able to have for a long time to come. I've curled back up in my bed (that has clean sheets!)  and am surfing the web, watching TV, and texting all at the same time!  My bag is all packed, my transportation is all set, and my last meal is cooking in the crock-pot (courtesy of mom).

In the last month or so I've had a lot of different people ask me why. In my personal opinion, life's two most important questions are "why" and "why not". The trick is figuring out which one to ask....

Why did you quit your job? Why are you going half way around the world? Why are you going on this trip?  Why..Why... Why??  Well, why not? There is a big world out there, why not go explore it? Well here I go. See you on the other side of the world my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment