Saturday, March 19, 2011

La Plage

So here it is! My love in Hoi An, La Plage. There are two main beaches here in Hoi An- Ang Bang for the locals and Cua Dai for the tourists. Upon my arrival a month ago, the Borch’s showed me this wonderful spot. It’s tucked away on the local beach. It’s the spot where all the expat’s living and working in Hoi An come to relax. It’s owned by a French man who has mad it feel like you’re right at home with his western menu only for you to be reminded where you are when you go to use the toilet. But let’s focus on the positive here! It’s seculded, clean, and a little piece of heaven!



I don’t know why I’ve waited so long to post about this amazing spot here in Hoi An. It’s been raining for the last week and maybe I’m hoping this post will show how much I appreciate and love La Plage and with that the Sun God’s will come back out so I can enjoy it once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment