Thursday, April 21, 2011

Checking In

Sorry for the lack of blogging. With only 5 days left I am trying to soak it all in and show Patti around. We've been to the beach, the market, the best local restaurants, and of course souvenir shopping.

I have to say, Patti hit the ground running. Nothing seemed to affect her. No jet lag, no "I cants", the market didnt even through her for a loop. She's a trooper. It's nice to have her here. She's been a great reminder for me of what I'm excited to go back to at home. And she stops and looks at things that dont even phase me anymore, which is wonderful because it really makes me appreciate them and take it in one last time.

We have switched over from bicycle to motorbike which is amusing. Dan wont even come near us with a ten foot pole. We're on our way out to a night with Thang and Thuey to eat a traditional vietnamese meal. I'm sure it wont phase Patti either!

Hoping everyone has a wonderful Easter. See you all in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment