Monday, April 18, 2011

Ms. Patrice Wright

She's here, she's here, she's here!!! My inner child spilling out. It felt like Christmas yesterday. Sitting in the lobby of the hotel waiting for Aunt Patti's taxi to roll up. At about 11pm I started to get a few knots in my stomach while every bad scenario that I could imagine popped through my mind. She arrived in good spirits willing and waiting to take on all that Nam has to offer.

We aimlessly walked the quite, cockroach infested streets until 1 in the morning filling each other in on our lives. After a wonderful sleep we headed out (in the rain) to explore. I am constantly having to look back as "the photographer" is seeing Vietnam through her camera. I told her one more day and then she's got to shed it and just be. She wants to show everyone back at home…, "I need to be their eyes too" I'm a sucker- she's totally (w)right.

Camera or no camera it's so wonderful to have her here. Pictures to follow soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment