Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Officially Official

It's not official in Vietnam unless there is a big red stamp (maybe two), ten signatures, finger prints and where appropriate a drip of blood. Well, all but the blood has been done. I've dotted my i's crossed my t's, now I just need my original diploma from College, a police report, and a medical check. All of course need to be notorized by the US embassy in Hanoi. With all that being said. I have officially taken a job in Da Nang, Vietnam with Olympus Pacific Gold Mining Company for 1 year.

Term's of my contract are to be kept a secrect and I've signed my life away so I dont want to disclose this secret information, but let's just say we are coming home from August 18- September 14 and 2 weeks at Christmas.  (SHHHHH please dont tell Granddad Cloutier, it's a surprise)


After a brief Indian Summer in America catching up with family, friends, and everything in between it will be a full new year spent back in Vietnam. The Vietnam we have yet to experience: extreme heat, rainy season, and Tet (the biggest party holiday in Nam). I'm sure that the year will bring many joys and many frustrations but we are very excited and feel very fortunate that we're able to spend a full year here and still come home and visit all of you!! With that being said, start planning your trips!! We have an open door policy and would really love to show you our life over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment